Meet Daniel Moore
I've been originating home loans for more than a decade. I partner closely with my clients in a personable and professional manner. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a savvy real estate investor, I commit to finding you the mortgage product that best fits your individual needs. From conventional mortgages to FHA/VA or construction loans, my strong lending background, combined with Bell’s access to products from investors nationwide, offers clients an unparalleled financing experience.
When realtors, builders, financial planners, or past clients send me referrals, they do so knowing that their clients will receive the right mortgage along with outstanding customer service throughout the process. I don’t pride myself on merely closing a loan, I take pride in sitting at the closing table with my client and their realtor and having both of them tell me that the mortgage process couldn’t have gone any better! The support I receive from Bell Bank Mortgage allows me to offer great products and great service: an efficient loan process and an on-time closing with no surprises. Bell’s team - from the loan processors, underwriters, and closing document specialists to our upper management team - are extremely responsive, knowledgeable, and professional!
I grew up in Cold Spring, MN and attended college at the U-- I'm definitely an avid Gopher sports fan. My wife and I, and our two sons, live in Edina.
Give me a call today to discuss your home ownership goals!
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
I have to pass all of the appreciation on to Dan. He seriously made everything come together so quickly, efficiently and most of all he was very transparent and upfront with everything. Needless to say we will be repeat customers based solely on his actions, so thank you guys.
Travis and Ann-Marie
The 7 closings we had with you and Bell were the best closings we had all year (’16)!
CBBurnet, International Presidents Circle